Thursday, July 14, 2011

I solemnly promise to be a better blogger!

I Hayden Lorraine Barns promise to be a better blogger and post as often as I should!  Now I know I posted not too long ago, but before that it had been pretty dead.  But do not fear I have a plan!  I have a weekly schedule of posts that I will stick too as long as time permits!  You can expect to see the week go like this:

MONDAYS - 
Memory Verse of the week
and
My main post for the week


WEDNESDAYS - 
Quote of the week
Book of the week
Video of the week
and
Song of the week


FRIDAYS - 
A hymn
and 
A quote


SUNDAYS - 
Recap of Sunday Sermon

As you can see I won't be posting on Tuesdays, Thursdays or Saturdays.  It is still a little shaky and I might switch things around at first a bit to establish some sort or rhythm.  I can promise my main post will be on Mondays.  Looking forward too spending more time on here!

Hayden~
                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and even prayer requests! Just remember to keep your comments appropriate for all ages please :)